Monday, June 13, 2011

Diet Tricks

I don’t know about you but I LOVE to read magazines that give you some tips about diet, cleaning, organizing, etc.
So in Good Housekeeping they say to.
1.     Take it OFF, KEEP it OFF – we need to lose the white carbs (hard for me since I hate wheat, though I am trying various ways to make it tasteful). We should redefine our diet with few starches and more lean meats, nuts, low fat dairy and whole grains. Apparently it also helps maintain our blood sugar level and keep us full.
2.   Some people eat lots of salads and veggies and less fats and carbs (watch out for the dressings)
3.   Other do cardio work outsI personally LOVE ZUMBA, JAZZERSIZE, Biking, and swimmingmost of these you can do at home and or with your familywho doesn’t like to dance like no one is watching lol
Heck pull out your mom’s old school techniquesI learned as a pervious dancer and cheerleader to always keep your navel to your spine (don’t suck in your breath, use your mussels)
I hope this helped get some ideaseven though it is already summer it isn’t too late to startYou will have trials and errors and that is okay too you are only human no one is perfect.
This is a journey of all kinds of weight loss for me and I am sharing everything I can if it is how my day went, how much I lost or gained or ideasif you have any suggestions or this helped you I would LOVE to hear it!
P.S. Do you like ice cream bars? Instead of buying that (those are about 360 cals) get Dibs instead (ONLY 15 cals)they are WAY less calories and fun/clean to eat lol

No comments:

Post a Comment